4.18.2011

catch the rebop train

well. just finished a nine-ish page research paper. in less than 24 hours. somewhere in the vicinity of 18 to be exact. with 3 hours of sleep nestled in there somewhere.

lot of stressful shit went on last night though.......but relieving. Actually, I haven't felt this good in a damn while. even though I had to deal with some real shit while pretty damn intoxicated, but I think it may have gone well. we'll see.

I really do hate feeling like I'm hiding something. even though I shouldn't have to. .....necessarily.
just waiting on this damn late ass music history professor.

thinking about what I'm doing. and who I need to talk to. and what I need to do for the future. these next few weeks determine the outcome of the rest of my life. but don't every few weeks?

real talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment